We’re so excited to get together and experience some JOY with you for our early Independence Day celebration on Friday, June 26th! Get ready for a spectacular fireworks show at dusk! While Covid will make this celebration just a little different this year, we’ve tried to make it memorable for all. Check out more information below!
- Coit’s, Cultivar, and Mr. Yetti’s will join us from 5-8pm! Special surprise–we had enough donations to provide a ticket for one snowcone per household. We’ll deliver a ticket to your door before Friday evening. Just present that ticket to Mr. Yetti’s for your free snowcone.
- Party with our DJ and dance the night away from 6pm-showtime! He’ll be set up by the clubhouse.
- We’ll set up lawn games in the park. Enjoy cornhole and Ladderball with your neighbors and friends!
- Pool will remain open until 9pm. From 8-9pm, no lifeguard will be present.
- Goody bags for kids will be delivered before Friday night. They are so fun! If you haven’t told us how many children are in your household, please comment on this message and let us know so your kids get all the fun stuff! We’ll have some extras at the clubhouse on Friday.
- We’ll have an adult table with some goodies as well- we’ve got some patriotic can covers and necklaces so you’ll feel extra festive for the show.
- Our fireworks show will begin right at dusk!
Thank you SO, SO much to every neighbor who donated to make this happen! You are incredible. And huge S/O to Blair Pride Lowery, Lauren Elizabeth, and our HOA Board for making this a reality! See you on Friday.